Wednesday, May 6, 2015

shiritori.....is love....shiritori is life.....it is. my religion.

jk im not that dedicated...
*says this while playing Shiritori*
i can't do it. So basically, Shiritori's a Japanese spelling/vocab game that tests your quickness, and vocab skill... as subsonicpupet8 and/or lizardsnicksnape have probably mentioned.

I just don't understand... it should be a normal vocab game, right? So then why is it so addicting? What did the creators do.....with all their voodoo magic? I won't sleep peacefully until beating Extreme mode. When I beat it, I will be in my final ultimate demon form. You mortals won't be able to touch my power.



The end.
~ The Master of Everything
P.S. Sorry Shrek, I know I've dedicated my life to you a time ago and everything... (according to a doc... what lizardsnicksnape think I will be like in the future, she thinks I will be regularly spending time worshipping Shrek. Is she wrong? Only time will tell...) But Shiritori has replaced you. sry kbye





No comments:

Post a Comment