Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Google dreams 2

A while ago, I did this thing were I wrote down these weird dreams that had and then I googled them to see if anything funny came up. I thought that was really fun and since it is the last post of the year I am going to it again.

The dream: Amy Poehler is my mom the sharks are family.
Summary: I was on a boat and I had like 12 siblings, and Amy Poehler was my mom. Then Loki came and he stole my "mom" and flipped over the boat. Then the sharks took us in as their wild children.
What came up:
We are totally related.


Dream:Smurfin' up the sun
Summary:I was on the beach and these smurfs came and gangster smurf told me that this was their turf, the smurf turf. He kicked me up to the sun. But derp smurf was in my pocket so peasant/beggar smurf had to come and save us. Then, we went to a Jay-Z concert. East side for life .
My people:
Can I be best friends with them?
Dream: The toilet is my home. Squidward is my spirit.
Summary: I was lost in the streets of the city, so I went to the bathroom. In shame, I stuck my head in the toilet and sang songs that Beyonce sings. But then I saw a calming, shimmering, blue light. It spoke with a familiar voice... Squidward. "Come my child," he spoke softly. "Your home." And at that moment, I knew, my inner spirit was calling.
What came up:
My, soul, my heart, my spirit. Squidward.


No comments:

Post a Comment