Wednesday, May 27, 2015

See ya next year!

Last blog.
Last ideas.
Until next year of course...
Over my time in blog, I've learned that you should always bring headphones because the teacher always likes to play his music. Currently he's playing pretty awesome music. Nirvana Unplugged. I recommend it!

Recently I've been watching some pretty interesting movies. I've watched Back to the Future with some people from school, and I've watch the majority of the second one, ( only had 30 minutes left).
With the first one I found it a mix of funny, boring, and predictable. But overall a really great movie.
With the second one I remember in the movie they traveled to 2015.
Flying cars
Flying everything
It was quite an adventure, and I hope won't happen here soon.
Finding a good movie is sometimes impossible, and so is finding a good book.
Currently I'm reading "Looking for Alaska" by John Green.
So far I'm about over 100 pages in and I find it quite good. Once I finish it I'll see if I have any effort to blog about it.

So till next year, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment