Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2015!!!

Woahhh
Guise it's a new year!
I spent the last 24 hours emptying out my jar of good things that happened in 2014. Basically int he beginning of 2014 I saw this post on Google+ that said to write every good thing that happened to you in 2014 when or after it happened on a small piece of paper and keep all of it in a jar. At the end of the year, pour them all out and real them! it was amazing, reading 205 notes over the course of 12 months. Really showed how much I changed


^ basically what I did, but I saw a different (a tumblr, less cheesy) version.

I also hung with Lar (American Rebel) and our other friend. We watched fireworks, ate at Legal Seafood (even tho Lar is veggitariaan) and then we hung out at our friend's house. We had an amazon time and we watched the ball drop and I posted a very basic yet amaazin flipagram.
Okay so I left myself some questions LAST YEAR so I guess I'll answer them now

1. still got the same friends?
2. did you do well in the turkey trot?
3. How was Baaeees Bat mitzvah?

okay answers

1. Yep. basically.
2. ehhh. I didn't get last like I thought, I paced myself, but I got 4th because when I was on the 4th lap, I thought it was the 3rd lap, so I didn't speed up. i think I could have gotten 3rd if I knew about the laps. Cri. I wanted a trophy but you don't always get what you want right?!!!? Whatever I'll try harder next year. OH ALSO Reechel (Bae) got 1st!! Go Reechel!
3. Ehhh as well. The first 3.5 hours were okay, and the rest were kinda blah. Still super fun, with dancing and singing and people everywhere.

Okay Idk what to write about except
except
I hope, hope, hope 2015 will be great. 2014 was okay, filled with ups and downs, but I think 2013 was better. Let's just hope 2015 is amazing. yayyyyyy
k k kkkkkkk bye for now

~Sarcasm~~~~
(probably gonna change my name soon)














No comments:

Post a Comment