Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Last post for the season!!! (late...)


ATTTTTTENTION

This article was actually meant to be posted on December 3rd, 2014, but had to be postponed because bad wifi was like noooooooooooo 
anyway, here's what happened on that odd day.

So I guess this is the last post for the fallish season
So,
I'll tell a fascinating story (that happened from 2:58 to 3:16 PM today)
Cinja The Ninja (Batman) the whole day was bothering me about going Nimah's market.
"KEN WEH GO 2 NEEMUHS MURKET PLS PLS PLS"
I was like sure sure okay jeez calllmmm down
anyway at 2:55 she was like lets gooo
I went to my locker, we invited our friends Reechel (Bae) and LArrrr (American Rebel), and I am the ONLY ONE who brings money ($6$)
Then since Cinja The Ninja was soooo nurvus (Drink? Drink.) so she and Reechel started running
RLLY RLLY RLLY fast
and me and Lar were like huh huh huh? We were walking.
Like come on, it's not the turkey trot yet
so we finally caught up to them, and the street was empty
so I ran across once, then ran back
Almost got run over but it was worth it lol
So we got there and it was just like
a POOF of Indian smell
So Lar wanted to buy these rlly flat chedder cheese its and we were like
no
no lar
no
So we ended up getting some potaTOE chips, NON FIZZY kiwi-strawberry juice, and a light saber of starbursts.
but as we were paying I forgot I had a granola bar I took with me from my bag at school bc I thought I would eat it on the way. I didn't want him to think I stole it so I kept saying I brought it here! I brought it here!
whoops lol
We WALKED back and ate it all
I found out:
Cinja The Ninja LOVES pink n yellow
Reechel likes PINK n red
Larr likes orange
I liek same as Reechel
STOP
Duunt talk 2 me
looser lameboy WANNNNAAABEEEEE
like OHH
TOTALLY
anyway
so yeah that was our adventure
BYE for now!}!
~ Texas, aka SAAARRRCSSMSMSMSMSM


PS. Some questions for future me??!
1. still got the same friends?
2. did you do well in the turkey trot?
3. How was Baaeees Bat mitzvah?
4. okay bye for real :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment