Wednesday, January 14, 2015

GOTY 2014 (of the ones I have reviewed)

I know this is a bit late, but CrossbowPig recommended it, and I thought it was a good idea. So here it is, the best game of 2014 (that I have reviewed)!

Tank Trouble is a one to three player game in which you fight other tanks like yourself. There are items you can pick up and use against your enemies to win the match. It is very enjoyable, and I gave it an 8/10, above above average. I also said it was frustrating at times, especially when you spawn in a death trap. I think it is a fun game, but it's pretty repetitive and after a while, boring. My revised score is a 7.38/10, a bit above average. Overall, again, it's fun, but repetitive and boring after a while, but definitely worth playing with a friend or two, you'll have some fun times.




Thanks for reading.
                                                                 -Detox Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment