Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Gama Update

Hey how's life, everyone?

    Another gamer update. (And a secret advertisement)

I GOT SMASH BABY!
I'm so happy (mainly because I beat the crap out of everyone)
But sadly I can't really feel it. I'm telling you, The first words that came out of my mouth is I'M REALLY FEELING IT! *Dies* not....
I'm pretty good with any other character. I'm good with Lucario, and my main kirby. and everyone else in fact.
I'm doing a LP of WurmZilla, a game that doesn't exist! (Yeah that's right I have a game that you can't have just teasing here). By the way, I almost mastered Kana! You jealous? (now I'm just plainly trolling)

I deafeted Megaman 10, twice. And I got 26 subs! That's amazing. Now I will spam you. WEGGEE virus has taken over. Goodbye.







No comments:

Post a Comment