Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Skillz?!

GUYS DO I HAVE A SPECIAL  SKILL?
So I like throwing goldfish in the air and catching them in my mouth. I used to not be able to do more than 1 in a row (I know I was pretty terrible) but back in the beginning of December, and me and my friends were trying yo just throw them up and catch them, and I did 5 in a row!
Surprising.
So now, whenever I have goldfish or any other small bitesized food, I try to
Throw high in the air, aim my mouth, and land inside.
I just had a thought
ITS LIKE BASKETBALL OMG AHHAHAHA NOT AT ALL JKJK
Anyway
Today I was trying again since one of my friends brought a bunch of goldfish, and so far my record is 7 or 8 in a row.
WOaaaAHahh
Now even Cin (Cingerbread) says I'm "not bad" and for her that's like,
something amazing if you get called that
Lar and Cin try too, but I'm master.
But ugh, whenever I'm around teachers, like Mr. Tobin and Ms. Gonzalaz, I ALWAYS mess up on the first try. And the thing about audiences, if you make a mistake the first time or too many times in a row, you're done. Say goodbye to your audience, your fans, the cheering and screaming
okay so it's not that big of a deal I can catch goldfish in my mouth perfectly
Yet
So now I guess I have a lil hidden skill?
Well, I guess it's a little less weird than being able to wiggle your ears....
Anyway, thanks for reading this, and yay! I finished this in one day!
And, to check if you actually read the whole thing, did you notice I didn't do (as much) lazy text and stuff? Capitals, punctuation, and complete sentences let's goooo
Wow the sun looks really pretty right now. It's so quiet between Cin and I, we're both silent and typing (lul)
OKAY now goodbye
~Tex?

 PS. What should my name beeee
I can't choose ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment