Wednesday, January 21, 2015

hii, I'm back to blog....

HIHIHIHIHI.
it's a new year.
Annndd I don't have much to blog about.
But I CAN promo lizardsnicksnape (check out her post) who always has something to say. Her story is very inspiring, and I'm proud to say I approve 100%.
This reminds me.......one of the topics me and ms.snick here were talking about....is the hatred of some teachers. Some teachers...they're just 2fab4u. (Sorry, inside joke.) They also HATE CERTAIN PEOPLE HINT-LIZARDSNICKSNAPE.
^^^ sorry that was just so random. It's an inside joke that, if you knew it, would literally make you laugh until you had to take a walk outside. (like my friend here) I can't.


NOTE TO MR. TOBIN:
LIZARDSNICKSNAPE SAYS, MR. TOBIN I READ SURGERY STRIKES 2.0 OKIEDOKIE BYE!>!!!!!!

ME TOO. CHECK OUT OUR COMMENTS.
Also, we'll share more french fashion with you if we have the chance. Here's an excerpt from a possible french fashion presentation: (very professional, we should be designers.)


OMG I CAN'T THOUGH, LOOK AT HER. THAT'S A BOSS MOVE OK.

What is truly boomin' about iced coffee? - A question me and lizardsnicksnape are going to now ask.
Without the g.


OK IM DONE IM SORRY I PROVIDED ABSOLUTELY NO CONTENT TODAY.

JUST4GIGGLES,

- The Master of Everything (insert joke here. there was a joke here, that I took too far........but it's all good now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment