Wednesday, November 12, 2014

An "Interview"

The Totally Random Interview!!!!!!!!?


By: joyfulpenguin & superkitty


What would you change if you were president of the United States?
joyfulreindeer: Life is short-do you really want me to tell you now?
joyfulpenguin: I would make some changes to the school system. I would make it so that school would go throughout the year, but there would be ten weeks of school and then a four week break.
superkitty: I would make college cost less, because a lot of kids have big dreams but can't achieve them because they can't afford college.
16th gummybear: Millions and millions of things
25th gummybear: Too many to list

What's the coolest backpack you've ever seen?
joyfulreindeer: Those backpacks with those pokey things
joyfulpenguin: Mine! 
superkitty: Cyndia's backpack
16th gummybear: Lara's backpack
25th gummybear: Neon roller bags

If you could dye any part of your hair any color, what color/colors would you dye it, and what part? (Tips, streaks, etc.)
joyfulreindeer: Purple and red streaks 
joyfulpenguin: Blue tips and a blue streak in front
superkitty: Streaks of dark purple and dark blue
16th gummybear: Turquoise tips
25th gummybear: I don't know

What does your hair look like on a bad hair day?
joyfulreindeer: I don't get bad hair days, I'm too fabulous
joyfulpenguin: Bad
superkitty: Poofy and crazy and ugly
16th gummybear: I just wake up like this (hair flip)
25th gummybear: Every hair day is a bad hair day

Do you think Mr. Tobin is awesome?
joyfulreindeer: Yes
joyfulpenguin: Yes!
superkitty: Duh!
16th gummybear: Mostly
25th gummybear: Sometimes

How do you usually wear your hair on an average day?
joyfulreindeer: Ponytail
joyfulpenguin: Ponytail or down
superkitty: A bun or a ponytail
16th gummybear: Ponytail
25th gummybear: Ponytail or down

Are you in any other clubs?
joyfulreindeer: French club
joyfulpenguin: No
superkitty: Nope
16th gummybear: No
25th gummybear: Currently not, but I am going to join volleyball

Do you take the bus to and from school?
joyfulreindeer: Yes, except Wednesdays
joyfulpenguin: Yes
superkitty: Yes
16th gummybear: Occasionally to school, always from school.
25th gummybear: Never (evil laugh)

Do you take the late bus home after clubs?
joyfulreindeer: No
joyfulpenguin: Yes
superkitty: Yes
16th gummybear: No
25th gummybear: Never (evil laugh again)

Do you have posters in your room?
joyfulreindeer: No
joyfulpenguin: No
superkitty: No
16th gummybear: Yes
25th gummybear: Yes

Do you know how to crack your knuckles and do you do it often?
joyfulreindeer: No and no
joyfulpenguin: Yes and yes
superkitty: Yes and definitely 
16th gummybear: No and no
25th gummybear: Yes, and why would I?

What is a bad habit that you have?
joyfulreindeer: I'm bad at making decisions
joyfulpenguin: I bite my nails
superkitty: I bite my nails and I'm indecisive
16th gummybear: I bite my nails, and have a tendency to doodle 
25th gummybear: Too many

What's your favorite holiday?
joyfulreindeer: Christmas
joyfulpenguin: Any holiday with presents
superkitty: Anything that involves candy and/or presents
16th gummybear: Any holiday with presents
25th gummybear: I don't know

What's your Zodiac sign?
joyfulreindeer: Taurus
joyfulpenguin: Aquarius
superkitty: Capricorn
16th gummybear: Aries
25th gummybear: Aquarius

What's your favorite "Keep Calm" variation?
joyfulreindeer: So many, I can't choose
joyfulpenguin: Can't keep calm because Gaea is awake
superkitty: Keep Calm Because Smartfood Popcorn
16th gummybear: Keep Calm And Eat Cupcakes
25th gummybear: I dunno

Eat, sleep, . . .?
joyfulreindeer: Swim
joyfulpenguin: Sleep some more/hang out with Claire
superkitty: Read
16th gummybear: Swim
25th gummybear: Have fun

Do you have any pets/had any pets?
joyfulreindeer: I have a dog, I had two cats, a Shih Tzu, and a Beta fish
joyfulpenguin: I used to have a dog
superkitty: Yes and yes. I had a cat and now I have another cat
16th gummybear: I've never had any pets
25th gummybear: I have a dog 

No comments:

Post a Comment