Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Creepypasta Reviews: Squidward's Suicide/ Red Mist

This creepypasta is pretty famous. It is (obviously) about Squidward, from Spongebob Squarepants. This one is extra scary to me, because I saw this first when I was about 7. Unintentionally. Imagine how freaked out I was, just a little first or second grader, and I saw a terrifying lost Spongebob episode. But the story didn't scare me much. Neither did the heavily edited video. IT WAS THE PICTURE. Basically, the episode had 2 distinctive terrifying pictures, which were put all over the episode. First, I'll show you the one that didn't scar me for life.

Ready?... ok...

Here it is.




This (to me) is the lesser scary of the two. All I saw in this picture at first was Squidward's eyes. To me, this just looks like two blobs of molten metal dropped in Squidward's eyes. Especially because of the burned look on the area around his eyes.

Now, the second picture.

Be warned, this is pretty terrifying.

Ok, here it is:


This was the one that REALLY scared me as a kid. As you can see, It's just Squidward. Everything's normal, except for the obvious bright red HYPER-REALISTIC EYES. This one still really scares me, because it looks like he's just STARING INTO YOUR SOUL. It just sends chills down my spine whenever I see it.

So this is the creepypasta.

In 2005 a guy started working at Nick's animation studios. He and his team were reviewing a new episode. This episode was the morbidly named, "Squidward's Suicide." Everything seemed normal in the episode until Squidward walked off towards his concert. After the concert, the crowd started booing him, including Spongebob. The camera focused into the crowd, and you can clearly see the crowd has the same hyper-realistic eyes as Squidward has in the picture up there↑.

It then cuts to Squidward sitting on his bed, crying. It's silent for about a minute of this scene, as if "the speakers were turned off." Then, a sound like wind blowing through trees started playing in the background. Through them, about 5 minutes in, the screen flickered a couple times. People (back in the office viewing the episode) looked in confusion at the editor, who was just staring blankly at the video. One of them asked the editor to slow down the footage and play it back frame by frame. Nothing could've prepared them for what those 5 frames held.

Those frames were pictures of dead kids. Yes, dead kids. When they showed the first picture, a few people covered their eyes, gasped, etc... but the editor LAUGHED when they showed up on the screen. YES, LAUGHED. How much of a sociopath can you be? Anyway, he cycled through the next frames, all were the same: kids who had just died. UNTIL THE LAST ONE. The last image was just a picture of a dead kid, WITH A GIANT HAIRY HAND FREAKING RIPPING OUT HIS INTESTINES. SERIOUSLY. After they showed this picture, someone threw up, someone else ran out, but the editor started LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY. WHO THE HECK IS SO PSYCHOTIC THAT THEY LAUGH WHEN THEY SEE A LITTLE KID BEING MUTILATED.

After that, Squidward just blows his own brains out. With a shotgun. Gross brains and blood and stuff splattered behind him. The end.

To conclude, this creepypasta is really scary. The story is scary, and the pictures are even scarier. I really enjoyed this creepypasta when I read it, and this is getting long, so I'm going to end it here. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment