Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Music, music, and more music. (Looong post. Warning.)

I didn't really know what to write about, (maybe...life? my day? music? AHA!) because... I'm not very creative at this. I can barely remember what I did last week. (I need to work on that.) ANYWAY, I'll write about music. Music is a worldwide phenomenon. Like, seriously, everyone loves music. (Ok, mostly everyone.) Music helps me relieve my stress and anger, whether it be listening to it, or actually doing it. I play the drums, you could say, Urban Legends... and sometimes I vent by flipping them over and over. (Something we do for practice in hand-eye coordination, I think.) I also play violin, and violin is an instrument that requires a lot of handwork so that really helps if I'm angry. (Also, with the drums you risk breaking the stick.) I also play other instruments, and I just kind of want to keep learning. But yeah.
Listening to music and singing along, makes me feel really happy for some reason. Music probably has some unknown... thing, that makes it so that most people who listen to it or plays it, feels happy.

Music quotes (collected from the Internet) :

Where words fail, music speaks.
- Hans Christian Andersen

Music can change the world because it can change people.
- Bono

Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts, or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about.
- Gerard Way

The world's most famous and popular language is music.
- Psy

Music is forever; music should grow and mature with you, following you right on up until you die.
- Paul Simon
I mean, I won't go as far to say that music = life, but it really does affect a lot of people's lives, even if it's just to make someone happy. Playing a song you wrote for someone, finding a song that explain's your situation perfectly, having the feeling of MAKING music, everything brings smiles to your face.


<-- Cool, right?








 LOOK AT ALL THE OPTIONS.

So basically, yeah. It was very dedicating, I know. Haha, anyway, I'll try to squeeze in homework and check out lizardsnicksnape's post, because I was saying "sameee" throughout the whole post. Yep.

Ok, finally done. Sorry for the...really......long post....getting longer by the letter.....
Bye
~The Master of Everything :D ~

No comments:

Post a Comment