Wednesday, November 12, 2014

People

Some people are idiots. I think especially the way some people think. Like some person says something that I don't like, like stereotypes. One thing I don't like is when most people talk about religion and say religion as just christianity even though there are so many other religions. Someone might say  "In religion you believe in God" even though not all religion believes in god. Or when someone talks about anime and says anime are cartoons that have big eyes with tons of highlights even though A. not all anime have big eyes B. Anime is just Japanese animation, nothing else. When people say stuff like that it makes them sound dumb, or at least in my view. Another thing, well not making you sounds like an idiot, it makes you sound mean is  judgement. I hate judgement when it's stupid, like people flipping out just because I dislike bacon or I don't like Microsoft and prefer Nintendo. These things tick me off and I want it to stop, agree to disagree and don't use stereotypes seriously ( Like if you're jokingly making a parody of a stereotypical anime.) If you are one of these people who act like that then I want you to learn from this post and don't pity yourself and say "I'm a horrible person, waah" I want you to learn from this and better yourself as a person. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment