Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Awesome Quotes (found on the internet)

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance you must keep moving.-Albert Einstein
Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. -Anonymous
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to dance in the rain - Anonymous
Don’t tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon! -Paul Brandt
When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world to wonder how you did it. -Connor Haines
Strangers think I’m quiet, My friends think I’m outgoing and loud, My best friends know I am completely insane. -Anonymous
Life is short, smile while you still have teeth :)-Anonymous
Follow your your heart but keep your brain with you.-Anonymous
When nothing goes right...go left. -Anonymous
Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, love it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish them. -Anonymous
I don’t have a problem with people who don’t like me, but I do have a problem with people who pretend to. -Trentshelton
Don’t judge me by my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and up back up again. -Nelson Mandela
I meant to behave but there were too many other options.-Anonymous
Time is precious, waste it wisely -Anonymous
Don’t judge me, I was born to be awesome not perfect -Anonymous
When life gives you a second chance  it’s called tomorrow -Anonymous
Awesome ends with me.-Anonymous
Smiling is infectious, You can catch it like the flu. Someone smiled at me today, And I started smiling too. -Anonymous
Life is like a giant canvas put as much paint on it as you can. -Anonymous

By: 16th Gummybear and 25th Gummybear

No comments:

Post a Comment