Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My life in a nutshell:

LIZARDSNICKSNAPE IN SUMMER:    NOW THAT IT'S SUMMER, I'M FEELING SO ALIVE, even though I know I will be spending it inside my house alone...

SPRING:  Spring is a time when I think of the flowers  blooming, the warm weather, and kids  knuckle deep in their  noses because there allergies are acting up because of the pollen levels.                                                                        

WINTER:  LET IT GO! LET IT GO! (this movie is all I can think of when winter comes)

FALL:  There is a chill in the air. Birds are flying and leaves are dying. Like Snape, and Dumbledore, and Cedric, and my grandparents, and I'm gonna die... and my friends and family and everybody in the room, life is just a metaphor for pain, PAIN IS LIFE. Wait what was I talking about?







This gif is my life in a nutshell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment