Wednesday, November 19, 2014

STOP TALKING ABOUT FROZEN: PART 2

A few weeks ago I was watching '2 Broke Girls' with my mom and an advertisement for 'Once Upon A Time' and I bet you can guess what made me annoyed and angry... ELSA AND ANA FROM FROZEN ARE ON 'ONCE UPON A TIME' NOW
what
what
what
How is this acceptable? How do people actually live with social media getting attacked by Frozen? So anyway, out of curiosity I watched one of the sad sad SAD episodes with all the characters from Frozen in it and it WAS HORRIBLE. Why don't people realize how horrible and lame Frozen is? It is not cool anymore, and in my view it never was.


p.s I was on the bus today and a few sixth graders were singing 'Let It Go,' you can probably imagine how much I wanted to jump out of the bus.   

No comments:

Post a Comment