Wednesday, November 19, 2014

THEM MEMORIEEESSS

Okay so
I am and was looking around at all the memories
Like yesterday....

BATMAN WRITES POSERING AS MEE
and poop is poop and poop likes poop and yay
i want 2 b hipsterahbavjetsheratuq
it not working
this flower crown is cutting off my brain circulation 
i might die 
but it was worth it bc i cen be hipstheran

CatWOmman''S COREnerrrR
Im so confuzzled!!!!!! What?

Okay ANYWAY
I was looking through old Minecraft worlds and screenshots, laughing and omg

Poop I wrote this last week and didn't finish :/
ANYWAY
ANYWAY
ANYWAY
I was looking at all kinds of memories last week, Minecraft screenshots, emails, texts, pictures...
And yesterday I was looking at more, like more pictures, old accounts, songs, old google docs, my old writing...
IT WAS HILARIOUS
But also I kinda miss em
JUST A LIL THO
but i also kinda really hate 7th
I liked 6th a lot more
eh
hope 8th grade is amaazonnnn
okau bye now
~Swarcammm~

No comments:

Post a Comment