Wednesday, November 5, 2014

OH MY GOSH, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST READ!!

So, it started off as a semi-normal day in blog club. I sat down at a table with my laptop and started searching for a blog that Anouk's dad wrote when she was nine. 

Then, Mr. Tobin came up to us and saw that we were reading the article Anouk's dad wrote on a website for The Phoenix. "You know who used to write on that website?" Mr. Tobin started to say "I did", As you can imagine, I was shocked & I absolutely HAD to find whatever he wrote. Oh i found something alright, I found something with the words "Hipsterphobia Why is his hair so much more perfect than mine will ever be? And why do I care?" and followed by that were the words "By Dan Tobin"

As you can imagine I was DYING OF LAUGHTER. I proceeded to read what my 6th grade ELA teacher had written. I started to read his article and then this sentence came up "People like me don’t belong at hip downtown clubs on Friday night, and by “people like me” I mean moderately attractive people with slacker wardrobes and dancing abilities on a par with Steve Martin’s in The Jerk." I continued to be shocked and I reported what I read to Mr. Tobin himself.  

I thought that it was pretty funny & amazing so I recommend you find it for yourself.

HAVE A NICE DAY :() 

1 comment: