Tuesday, April 1, 2014

limitless memories

             Have you ever paid attention to the music in wily stage 1/2?  If you listen to the actual Japanese song "Limitless Memories" I bet you can relate to it Lyrics (In English don't expect to get the right lyrics fitting into the tune. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L99hzD9hDo) “These are my faded memories I did in my childhood

Of putting a red and white cap on my head ULTRAMAN ULTRAMAN SEVEN!

These are my precious memories when I was a kid eating curry and stuff.

Of putting silver spoons on my eyes.  ULTRAMAN ULTRAMAN SEVEN!

But now I forgotten about these things.

Living my daily life like I'm being chased from something

Even if I Look back(into the photo album I forgot about) To my childhood (when I did stupid things) I can’t go back to it (laughing with my friends) ULTRAMAN ULTRAMAN SEVEN!

Where are those guys now? What are they up to? The answer is fuzzy to me. (background music ULTRAMAN ULTRAMAN SEVEN).

But now I forgotten about these things. Living my daily life like I'm being chased by something. The courage you gave me is 100 and 10, 100 and 10 million!

The passing seasons are very dramatic.

You did these things when you were a child too, right? Like putting 3-D glasses that came in magazines. ULTRAMAN ULTRAMAN SEVEN!

We forget these things when we become adults. Lets recall them fondly, by making a L shape with our arms. ULTRAMAN ULTRAMAN SEVEN!

But now I've forgotten about these things. Living my daily life like I'm running away from something. Even if I look back (with my old journal open) to my childhood (in those faded pages) I can’t go back to it (the name of my first crush) 

 ULTRAMAN ULTRAMAN SEVEN! Times were simpler back then, when I laughed innocently. Unaware of unpure things. (background music ULTRAMAN ULTRAMAN SEVEN).

But now I forgotten about these things. Living my daily life like i'm running away from something.

The sceneries I overlooked are limitless! Limitless!

The passing seasons are like graffiti. The courage that you gave me is 100 and 10 100 and 10 million!

The passing seasons are very dramatic.”
Nice lyrics huh? So next time you ever hear this song, remember you have a epic childhood.   







No comments:

Post a Comment