Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My experince as a youtuber

So, I just thought I would just put how I feel being a Youtuber. I uploaded my second video and even though I have 2 subscribers and one person watching but not subscribing, I feel like a million people are waiting for me to upload my epic fails. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cd4_SvpDkk and I always end up having adrenaline rushing through me. Whenever I hear the boss music as in Megaman 9, I always mocked the music saying "you're in a boss fight, you're in a boss fight" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLxKaUe7hdE (0:00- 0:03). I even haven't completed the wily stages. But I feel like I accomplished something when I see 10 views. Many people say " Wait... so you are a girl... that plays games... and you say your bad at it? For a girl, your pretty darn good." I know someday I won't repeat this but I told you I'm not so good with bosses. PS. SUBSCRIBE! IT'S NOT A CHOICE I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T WATCH BUT SUBSCRIBE! Oh, sorry. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment