Tuesday, April 8, 2014

SMASH BROS. DIRECT

"Nintendo Direct on April 8th: Will primarily feature Smash Bros." read the headline. I sat back in my chair, stunned that for once Nintendo listened to me about showing more Smash Bros. Footage to the gaming public. "BrotherPig!" I shouted to my brother. He came barreling out of his room, and walked over to the computer. "What is it?" He asked, looking at the computer screen. He leaned closer to the computer screen to see the headline.
"YOOOOOOOOOOOO!"  He shouted, running around the small apartment and jumping up and down and off the walls in excitement. Possibilities of new characters, stages, items, even a RELEASE DATE floated through my brain. I, too, was getting excited for the Smash Bros. Direct. I set right to the idea board hanging in my room, and began drawing up a list of predictions of what could happen during the direct.
Title
Recently, it was revealed a release window would be announced, not a release date, for the duo of games. That hasn't put any damper on my mood: as long as the game is released around the fall so I can get it for my birthday, or soon enough that I can syphon some of my brother's birthday money to buy it. I am confident at least four characters, two newcomers and two veterans, will be announced, as well as a cornucopia of stages, items, and all sorts of other features. Next week, I shall write a reaction post for what is announced and what wasn't.

Nintendo, don't disappoint me now!

-CrossbowPig

No comments:

Post a Comment