Tuesday, April 29, 2014

reactions to SSB4: News updates and more!



Last time I talked about Megaman and Little Mac. Now I'm going to talk about Greninga appearing and the Pokemon trainer sadly not coming to the brawl.
Starting with Greninga, (a fully evolved version of Frokie, dark water type). Joins the battle. He from what I've seen, is a fast moving character with powerful attacks. Kinda like Little Mac I would guess, has bad recovery. Also, when I watch the trailer I thought he was Mewtwo... who else fell for it?
Now about the Pokemon trainer... It's kinda sad to see him go... I enjoyed versing him and beating him with my best character (insert the cutest pic of Kirby taunting you ever seen). But ah well. We will have to see what else Sakura has up his sleeve. I'm also sad that there is no more transformations that's probably why he is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment