Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Muzic ~ Update

Heeeeyyyyyyy
Wow
My music taste has changed
And it's changed A LOT.
I found out I don't actually love bands like My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Vampire Weekend, Mayday Parade, etc.
Idk. I mean, I like some of their songs, but not all of them.
But the bands I'm about to list
Just
Every single song
Is so amazing. I can't even compare. Some are similar, some totally different.
But they all are the most perfect music to my ears.
Now here are the bands I'm currently obsessed with:
1st place: Fall Out Boy
Other 1st place: The Neighbourhood
Other Other 1st place: Arctic Monkeys
2nd Place: The Downtown Fiction
3rd Place: Two Door Cinema Club

Yeah. Love these bands so much. And this might me kinda bad, but I'm VERY protective over my bands. What I mean is if anyone else even likes them, I will be all up in there face screaming THAT IS MY BAND. NOT YOURS. NOT YOURS!!!! (Yes, I've done that before...)

Now I will show you beautiful pictures of them

Fall Out Boy:


The Neighbourhood:


Arctic Monkeys:


The Downtown Fiction (The most beautiful ones <3)


Two Door Cinema Club:


Okai BAIIIII
~PixelCupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment