Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wahoo Nuggets

Between watching little children fight outside, reading long Creepy Pastas, and continuing on my quest to beat Unfair Mario, I'm not in a mood to post something intelligent. Thus: wahoo nuggets. I was in Bermuda over the vacation, and twice we went to a restaurant called Wahoo's for dinner. Wahoo is an amusingly named fish, and to my understanding Wahoo's is the only place where you can get it. Don't quote me on that.

So anyway: wahoo nuggets. I got the Wahoo Sampler dish, which includes grilled wahoo, chopped wahoo, and...wahoo nuggets. The grilled wahoo was pretty bad, the chopped wahoo was okay, but the wahoo nuggets were amazing. It was like chicken nuggets, but wahoo. I recommend Wahoo's if you ever go to Bermuda.

So, yeah, this was a post about nothing. I couldn't even find a picture of the nuggets. So what? I'm not in an intelligent mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment