Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Super Superstitious

Hey peeps
Does anyone do this too...
"WAIT EVERYONE MAKE A WISH IT'S 11:11!"
That's me every time it's 11:11
Yeah..... totally not super superstiti--
OMG AN EYELASH MAKE A WISH
Okay. Maybe a bit.
Fine. A lot.
I literally will stop everyone from talking to make a wish at 11:11
And I always remind people to make a wish on their birthday candles
I NEVER wish on their candles too!!! Never EVER in a million years would I wish on other peoples' birthday candles because I'm TOTALLY NOT super superstitious!!!
Oh and there's a four leaf clover!
GIMME NOW
The thing is.... My wish is always the same
So it should come true by now, right?
Well
IT ALMOST HAS!!
And now you expect me to tell you my forever wish right?
Well it's....
You think I would tell you?
SIKE!!!
Okay I think it's time to go before you keep pestering me what it is....
A good baiiiii
~PixelCupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment